Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Travelin'

Hey guys, I've been busy lately. Sorry I haven't been posting as much.
Good job at conference! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun in good ol' Pocatello. I look forward to running that track for the first time next year. I'll be throwin' down the PB's!

Speaking of PB's, I bested my previous performance of most random track with a new track in Taunton, UK. You see, the Exeter track is being resurfaced for the month of March. So we have to pile into a mini-bus and drive 30min to the neighboring town of Taunton at their high school track. As many of you know, land is uber-valuable here. More valuable than chicken tenders in the SUB. So naturally, that area in the middle of the track should be put to better use.


There's a lacrosse field in the middle. You have to go through a gate to get to the track and ANOTHER gate to get to the interior field.

Anywho, I'm off to Venice this weekend. I'm not sure where I will be running, but it should be fun nevertheless.

Do some sub-rattin for me

Sethdiana


No comments:

Post a Comment