Sunday, February 20, 2011

Rain, rain, go away.



It's been raining here quite a bit. There were some partly sunny sessions this past weekend, but for the most part, there has been a lot of rain and a lot of mud, or as the French call it, "la boue" (boo). Speaking of Frenchies, I did the infamous 30sec, 30sec, 60sec hill workout with one. I trounced him on the fifth set, but that's standard in the history of the French-American running rivalry. I have also learned how to say left: "à gauche", right: "droit", and straight: "droite".

Pat made sure to tell me that he and Dan are "killing" the workouts, Jared has "two" speeds, and that Tanner is "constantly frowning".

Also, Garbage, get on that twitter. ASAP

I'll post a video soon. I promise. Good luck at conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment